sobota, 26 stycznia 2013
McDonald
You go to McDonald's ... And there! All chairs, banerki! Super beautiful, get a burger, see how he fucking! As much as third cheeses you ladies! Cucumber, ass, pig, and it is better not to know what else! Pride is not it?! And all for 22.99! Well ok, I will come in a heap .. And as it turns out!? Our piece of ham is so beautiful, as we say in the commercials! Why, once I was in the Mac, and I did not give up meat .. The obvious complaint, because of dry bread to eat them does not want to. The funny thing is, as they tell us what is in them all healthy! - Eat our cucumbers and grow your second brain!
Of course, it is said that advertising leveraged trade, but really sometimes some companies just exaggerating ..
Ever met with such a deception? Write! :)
And here, for the comparison
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz