Hey, for some of you know, such as the Facebook page! - No, I do not know -. -. If you are on it his own profile is certainly not the time you met, with pictures friends, which adds slitasne descriptions and denote all your friends .. Cunning, because in a way, they got a lot of like, and thus will be more popular. I do not know about you, but I'm such a thing very much in the dust. Mark me in the ass shit! Then he wants to watch her friend on facebook included in pictures, where there, but no! 80% of all pictures, on which it is located "is a photograph her friends .. :/. Course meets like 50 because, as already marked me in the ass, is that I like it ..
Things like that, but I do not like painted plastic, which necessarily have to add three pictures a day and just write how awful all love ..
Hehe, it's like we're at it, I think it was fitting to have a laugh, the young of Associations .. Come three hours by gg, and happy .. Well, the popularity is growing.
Honestly I have to admit that I do not like to read long blog posts, so I will not be alone added for those :)
Ok, that's all! Write in the comments what do you think about this facebookowym behavior! :)
Pandzich dreams; *
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz